Recently I blogged about ways you can use business anniversaries or milestones as a great way to promote your small business.
I asked for your suggestions and the winner of some rather nice champers for his suggestion is Paul Nathonson of Surrey based, PNPR. Paul and his team tried this out for their 10th business birthday celebrations!
Thank you Paul for your great suggestion and I hope you enjoy the lovely bubbly!
Here is Paul’s business birthday idea…
- If you’re 10 or more, have a fancy dress where we all come as 10-year-olds: we had enormous fun it was and my associates and the guests (50+) really took it seriously.
(Pictures to prove they really did do it!)
- It made it a very fun and memorable evening
- It created fab pix for the media and we had picture stories in the Surrey Advertiser and half a page in Surrey Life
- It emphasised our 10th birthday, our creativity and sense of fun, but also reinforced, by contrast to the fancy dress, our maturity as a business
- Lastly, when I came up with the idea and told my 30-something daughter, who was an associate at PNPR, there was a long silence. Then she said: “Dad, you need therapy!”
I’ve been dining out on that ever since.