How to avoid the 10 biggest small business marketing mistakes
Prefer to subscribe by email?
- Have you come across Google Think Insights yet?
- Why your business blog should be your main customer magnet!
- LinkedIn’s Skills and Expertise – how to use it to your advantage
- When is your Twitter birthday?
- Another WordPress plugin you can’t be without!
- How much is a Facebook ‘Like’ worth to your online business?
- Why poor spelling can spell disaster for the online presence of small businesses
- Does your business logo have to be blue?
- Getting back into the swing
- 13 marketing mantras for small business success in 2013
- Blogging (20)
- Branding (13)
- Copywriting (21)
- Customer experience (20)
- Customer loyalty (5)
- Customer research (6)
- Design and print (6)
- Email marketing (18)
- Free and low cost marketing ideas (20)
- Fruitful Marketing Ideas newsletter (23)
- Great advertising (2)
- Marketing and the law (7)
- Marketing planning (16)
- Marketing promotions (9)
- Marketing strategy (24)
- Marketing tips (98)
- Networking (9)
- Online marketing (79)
- Our news (3)
- Polls (3)
- SEO (24)
- Small business marketing (107)
- Social Media (60)
- Some really useful stuff (66)
- Video (9)
- Websites (33)
Tag Archives: SEO
Guest blog from Rachel Williams, professional copywriter. I’ve just been looking for a decent carpet fitter, someone I can trust to carry out a large job over several flights of stairs, take care with a not inexpensive carpet and, preferably, … Continue reading
Guest blog by Percy the Penguin – direct from SEO Centre, Antarctica (aka Jeremy Nelson-Smith, Internet Marketing Expert). Hi Folks! First of all, what exactly is Google’s obsession with naming its algo (I use the short version for algorithm, the … Continue reading
Guest blog from Jeremy Nelson-Smith, Internet Marketing Expert. Getting quality visitors to your web site is the first step in generating maximum revenue from your website. The second is to engage those visitors and give them a compelling reason for … Continue reading
A guest blog from Rachel Williams, professional copywriter. In my last post I shared my top 10 tips for writing good content, but made no mention of search engine optimisation (SEO) – a deliberate omission because it’s worthy of its … Continue reading
A guest blog from Internet Marketing Expert, Jeremy Nelson-Smith Anyone who’s been in business for a while knows that two of the absolute ‘must-haves’ for success are: 1. Getting new customer or clients 2. Keeping them coming back for more For most small … Continue reading
So what is Hyperlocal Marketing? Local marketing that is more local than, um, local. What was wrong with the definition, local marketing? Did we all get bored of it? I was recently interviewed by a journalist as a marketing expert … Continue reading
Finding the right keywords for your website is critical. A keyword is a single word or group of words entered into the search box of search engines like Google, by people looking for information, products or services on the web. … Continue reading
A keyword is a single word or group of words entered into the search box of search engines like Google, by people looking for information, products or services on the web. Just think of how you yourself go about looking … Continue reading